Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Challenge Day 13: A Place I Would Like To Visit

In a world before children I had dreams of traveling Europe. I was going to graduate with my Masters degree and then spend the summer backpacking in Europe staying in hostels and having romantic interludes with dark and mysterious foreigners. I was going to see the ruins and castles and drink coffee and smoke cigarettes in little cafes. Instead I got married, had two kids, and started my turn in the rat race. But Europe is still there. The only difference is when I do finally go I will have the money to stay in places other than a hostel. I can perhaps do a Mediterranian cruise or take the Eurotram from London to the eastern edges of the E.U. Instead of romantic interludes with strangers it will be lasting memories with my soulmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment