Friday, June 26, 2015

Challenge Day 10:Guilty Pleasure

Cigarettes. The sweet tobacco smell in the pack. The first breath after the light. The inhale, the exhale, the cancer. Yeah. It's a horrible habit. I happily quit while pregnant with each of my children but when I have a drink on the weekends I crave that cigarette. And when I cave in I always inevitably feel like an asshole the next day but I keep going back. Granted the days I drink so much I want a cigarette are the days I am making an ass of myself by drinking too much. So drinking to excess is also a guilty pleasure although I feel the older I get the amount of beer that makes me act like an ass gets less and less. And the hangover is longer and harder. I know that I should quit both and I probably will within the next couple of years but for now while you sons are oblivious I will endulge on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment